Please note prices are subject to change.
ONE on ONE Private sessions pay as you go:
Private Lesson/Behaviour Consultation @ our facility $165
Follow-up lesson at our facility $150
Lesson at Home/ or in Public Park $185
Pre paid and arranged date packages @ our location
3- 1 hour Foundation skills package $425
5- 1 hour Accelerated skills package $700
10-1hour Supawstar skills package $1350
Packages can be arranged at your location of choice for a small additional travel fee
Puppy Socialization ( 4 weeks) $200
Level 1, Level 2 & Level 3 ( 6 weeks) $300
Fearful Fido/ Rowdy Rover behaviour mod $400
Agility Level 1, Level 2, & Level 3 ( 6 weeks) $300
Real Life at the park (4 weeks) $200
Real Life at the park (6 weeks) $300
Rally ( 6 weeks) $300
Scent/Nose work ( 6 weeks) $300
Recall rescue ( 6 weeks) $300
Tricks, Treibball, Draft, by request TBD
Mini seminars ( between 90-120 minutes) TBD
Cancellation Policy and Terms and Conditions of Participation
Private Lessons: A full refund or credit is available for cancellations a minimum of 48 hours before the scheduled booking. A 50% credit towards a rebooking is available for cancellations between 48 and 24 hours. As we carefully schedule and arrange our daily bookings to accommodate our clients, and we can not fill last-minute cancellations, any cancellations of less than 24 hours will be billed the full fee, with no refund, credit, substitution or "makeup" options.
Package Deals for Private sessions: All sessions for a package deal will be scheduled in advance. There are no refund or make -up options for missing a pre planned session. Sessions can be rescheduled only of there is at least 48 hour notice.
Group Classes: Full Refund up to 7 days before the start of class. Between 7 days and 96 hours ( 4 days prior to start of class) : full credit to apply to future classes or can be applied towards Private sessions. Less than 96 hours' notice: we will most likely not be able to fill your reserved class spot and a cancellation fee of $150 will apply, the remainder can be used as a credit. Once the class has started there is no refund, credit, "future make up" or substitution option available for any classes missed, but the homework will be shared with you. If you are not sure if your dog is suitable for a group class, please ask before booking! We highly recommend a private lesson to assess suitability and answer any questions you may have as well as to bridge any gaps if you have missed a group session.
Seminars and Work shops, including First Aid course: Payment in full at time of booking. A full refund is available up to 7 days before the course. Refunds for cancellations after that date will not be available.
DISCLAIMER, AGREEMENT AND WAIVER
PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY
It affects any rights you may have while your dog(s) is/are participating in Training. It also states your responsibilities regarding photo usage and the fees and expectations regarding the services offered by Best Paw Forward and DAWG Training Academy.
I (hereinafter referred to as OWNER) hereby agree to the following covenants described below regarding the DAWG Training Academy classes and training programs. I further release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue DAWG Pet Care and Training, Best Paw Forward and any of the officers, servants, agents and employees of the above-mentioned entities (hereinafter referred to as RELEASEES) for any liability, claim and/or cause of action arising out of or related to any loss, damage or injury, including death, that occurs as a result of my participation in the below-described activities.
1. RELEASEES do not guarantee a dog’s behaviour at any time. We can only evaluate and supervise to the best of our knowledge. The OWNER releases liability of any nature, for injury or damage which I or my dog may suffer, including specifically, but without limitation, any injury or damage resulting from the action of any dog, and I expressly assume the risk of such damage or injury while attending any training session, or any other function, of the Training Organization, or while on the training grounds or the surrounding area thereto.
I hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless the RELEASEES, its employees, officers, members and agents from any and all claims, by any member of my family or any other person accompanying me to any training session or function of the Training Organization or while on the grounds or the surrounding area thereto as a result of any action, by any dog, including my own.
2. By signing this agreement you are giving your consent for your dog to take part in activities as determined by the trainer and also to play with other dogs as deemed safe and beneficial by the trainer.
3. RELEASEES hereby have permission to use any photos taken of you and/or your dog during class for advertising purposes. Names of the owner(s) will not be printed or released. If you do not want your dog’s picture taken and shared on social media, it is your responsibility to inform the RELEASEES of this choice.
4. Any time groups of dogs play or interact together there is a chance for injury. By signing below I’m giving permission for my dog(s) to interact with other dogs, play on the agility equipment, and with discs and other toys. OWNER is responsible for any injuries incurred while the dog participated in training services provided by the RELEASEES
5. Fees are non-refundable. Occasionally, a refund may be given, and at the sole discretion of the RELEASEES.
By submitting this Disclaimer, Agreement and Waiver, I state that I have read and understood the conditions set forth in this Disclaimer, Agreement and Waiver and that I agree to all conditions set forth herein, and that I do this voluntary.
If you are sick, please do not come to class. You will still receive your class homework by email and we are always here to help you catch up if you have questions.