Best Paw Forward and DAWG Pet Care and Training Terms and Conditions
Please note: a full refund can be processed up to 7 days before your scheduled class.
Missed classes will not be reimbursed and all materials will still be available in the online classroom. If you would like to do a makeup lesson with your instructor you can set up a private lesson for an additional fee.
Dogs that are not suitable for the class will be offered an alternative for either private lessons or a more appropriate class.
Dogs showing signs of illness including coughing, sneezing, vomiting or diarrhoea may not attend class until they are cleared by a vet.
Bitches in season may attend classes but will be restricted to on-leash exercises. Panties recommended.
DISCLAIMER, AGREEMENT AND WAIVER
PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY
It affects any rights you may have while your dog(s) is/are participating in Training. It also states your responsibilities regarding photo usage and the fees and expectations regarding the services offered by Best Paw Forward and DAWG Training Academy.
I (hereinafter referred to as OWNER) hereby agree to the following covenants described below regarding the DAWG Training Academy classes and training programs. I further release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue DAWG Pet Care and Training, Best Paw Forward and any of the officers, servants, agents and employees of the above-mentioned entities (hereinafter referred to as RELEASEES) for any liability, claim and/or cause of action arising out of or related to any loss, damage or injury, including death, that occurs as a result of my participation in the below-described activities.
1. RELEASEES do not guarantee a dog’s behaviour at any time. We can only evaluate and supervise to the best of our knowledge. The OWNER releases liability of any nature, for injury or damage which I or my dog may suffer, including specifically, but without limitation, any injury or damage resulting from the action of any dog, and I expressly assume the risk of such damage or injury while attending any training session, or any other function, of the Training Organization, or while on the training grounds or the surrounding area thereto.
I hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless the RELEASEES, its employees, officers, members and agents from any and all claims, by any member of my family or any other person accompanying me to any training session or function of the Training Organization or while on the grounds or the surrounding area thereto as a result of any action, by any dog, including my own.
2. By signing this agreement you are giving your consent for your dog to take part in activities as determined by the trainer and also to play with other dogs as deemed safe and beneficial by the trainer.
3. RELEASEES hereby have permission to use any photos taken of you and/or your dog during class for advertising purposes. Names of the owner(s) will not be printed or released. If you do not want your dog’s picture taken and shared on social media, it is your responsibility to inform the RELEASEES of this choice.
4. Any time groups of dogs play or interact together there is a chance for injury. By signing below I’m giving permission for my dog(s) to interact with other dogs, play on the agility equipment, and with discs and other toys. OWNER is responsible for any injuries incurred while the dog participated in training services provided by the RELEASEES
5. Fees are non-refundable. Occasionally, a refund may be given, and at the sole discretion of the RELEASEES.
By submitting this Disclaimer, Agreement and Waiver, I state that I have read and understood the conditions set forth in this Disclaimer, Agreement and Waiver and that I agree to all conditions set forth herein, and that I do this voluntary.
If you are sick, please do not come to class. You will still receive your class homework by email and we are always here to help you catch up if you have questions.